COVID-19 Vendor Support Hub
The Coronavirus pandemic is a very dynamic and evolving situation. For this reason, we have developed this dedicated COVID-19 Support page to provide the most up-to-date benefits information and resources provided by our vendors. We encourage you to monitor this page for frequent updates and information affecting our plans.
We understand that this is a difficult time where convenience and flexible benefits matter most. Rest assured, our Company and our Corporate Benefits Team is working hard to leverage and maximize our partnerships with each of our vendors to bring you and your family the best value that our plans and programs can offer and support you most, during these difficult times.
IMPORTANT ON-GOING UPDATES TO OUR SUPPORT HUB
The recent spike in COVID-19 cases highlights the importance of promoting the new benefits and savings programs available for our employees. Please review the resources below for updated information on telehealth options and new member savings during the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Barnes Group Health plan- Expanded Medical Plan Coverage - Virtual Healthcare:
- Medical plan coverage has been expanded to include any virtual telemedicine or telehealth services through June 21, 2020
- Meritain Health Enhanced Plan Benefits with Telemedicine
Health Savings Account
MMA - Marketlink
- HealthWise Coronavirus Resource Center
- Quantum Health Coronavirus Updates
- MyQHealth Member Portal Update
- Teladoc Coronavirus Resource Center
- The Teladoc Solution – A step-by-step guide to accessing virtual care
Flexibile Spending Accounts
- Changes in OTC-Eligible Medications & Products for Reimbursement
- Updated Listing of Eligible and Ineligible Expenses - Healthcare FSA
Supplemental Health Program
- LifeWorks COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Toolkit
- LifeWorks Resources & Webinars
- LifeWorks COVID-19 Resource Sheet
- Morneau Shepell – COVID-19 Tips
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Lifeworks is here to support employees and their families during this uncertain time.
- 24/7 confidential access to professional support to help employees manage stress, anxiety, grief, financial concerns, and much more
- Connect to support by phone, video, or chat anytime, anywhere
- Vast library of online resources for coping with trauma, building resiliency, self-care, managing change, and much more
- Manager consultations to support leaders in dealing with sensitive workplace situations
Contact LifeWorks as often as you’d like during these challenging times.
By phone: Call 1-888-456-1324 to connect with an EAP counselor, Work/Life or Convenience Services specialist.
Online: Register first and log in via your LifeWorks App or online at login.lifeworks.com.
To register for the first time:
Go to login.lifeworks.com or download the app from the App Store® or Google Play™* (search for “LifeWorks”).
Click on the “Sign up” button and enter your unique employee identifier. Your unique code will be BGI PLUS the first initial of your first name PLUS the first six letters of your last name PLUS the month and day of your birthdate (mmdd).
Example: Login for James Harrington, would be BGI-JHarrin0316.
You will be prompted to create a new username and passcode upon registration.
* Google Play is a registered trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.